Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from first year undergraduate in Nigerian Universities for the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award. The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence through the support of top-grade students through tertiary institution.
Criteria For Award
- Have excellence/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council results at ONE sitting.
- Be top-scorer at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination.
- Be a Full-Time Year-One student of any of the Nigerian Universities.
- Not be on any other Scholarship Award.
- Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
The Scholarship is worth N150,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit: www.nigerialng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Educaition” from the drop down menu, then click on Scholarship link on the page to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport sized photographs
- WASC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of identification
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to criteria for award
Apply for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship 2017 using the link directly below: