Addax Undergraduate Scholarship 2017/2018. Apply for Addax Undergraduate Scholarship 2017/2018 here.
This is a guideline on how to apply for the 2017/2018 Addax Undergraduate Scholarship. NNPC/Addax invites qualified candidates for its National Merit Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
General Eligibility for the NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship Awards :
- Must be a Nigerian.
- Must be a registered, full time 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
- Must have 5 ’0′ level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
How To Apply for the NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s License or International passport.
NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Aptitude test venues
Applicants must indicate their preferred center for the test
4. Port Harcourt
- Applications for the scholarship award without all the credentials stated above will be rejected.
- Any candidate currently a beneficiary of a Scholarship of any kind Is not eligible to apply.
- Dependants of employees of Addax are not eligible to apply.
Application Closing date
The application process for the 2017/2018 Addax Undergraduate Scholarship Programme would start anytime from now. However, see the official procedure to apply for the Scholarship below.
Submission of Application:
To apply for the 2017/2018 Addax Undergraduate Scholarship, send your application to Addax Scholarship board email using the link directly below:
We wish you luck as you apply for the 2017/2018 Addax Undergraduate Scholarship here.