Total in partnership with NNPC and its corporate partners , selects and sponsors young Nigerian scholars for Master’s Degree programs in Engineering and Geosciences (Oil and Gas related) in top universities in France. The award is full board.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian.
- Must hold a University degree (minimum in second class upper) obtained between 2013 and 2017.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TOTAL MASTER’S DEGREE SCHOLARSHIP 2018:
- Interested applicants should visit our website - www.careers.total.com for detailed information on the programs and institutions. All applications must be completed online. No paper application will be accepted.
- If the defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change it.
- On the navigation bar, click “APPLY TO TOTAL”.
- Navigate to “Our offers” and “select: your language preference.
- Click on “Advanced Search”.
- In the “Country” text box type “Nigeria”.
- In the “Functional Discipline” option box select “Research Innovation and Development”.
- Then click search to display the advertised scholarship program in Nigeria.
- Click on “Total International Scholarship” to view the details of the application. You can then complete an application form by clicking on “Apply to Job” at the bottom of the page.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is important to attach your CV where it is required in the application form.
- Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable).
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road, street number (s) only.
- Functional email address. Please note : ALL communication will be by email ONLY.
- State of origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree of study, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study.
- Details of primary education, certificate, period of study.
Deadline: 26th March, 2018.