Apply for 2017/2018 International Medical University (IMU) Scholarships for Undergraduate, Malaysia here.
The International Medical University (IMU) in Malaysia has introduced a scholarship programme for 2017. Scholarships will now be available for most IMU programmes.
Application Deadlines: Deadlines vary for individual programs selected for the scholarship:
- Medicine: 14th July 2017
- Chiropractic: 18th Aug 2017
- Chinese Medicine
Psychology: 18th Aug 2017
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry: 23rd June 2017, 18th Aug 2017
- Pharmacy: 23rd June 2017, 18th Aug 2017
- Biomedical Science
Dietetics with Nutrition
Nutrition: 23rd June 2017, 18th Aug 2017
Eligible Countries: International/Home
To be taken at (country): Malaysia
Fields of Study: Medicine, Chiropractic, Chinese Medicine Psychology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biomedical Science, Medical Biotechnology, Dietetics with Nutrition, Nutrition.
- Malaysian and international students are eligible to apply.
- These scholarships will be awarded to students demonstrating outstanding academic excellence, extra curriculum participation and leadership qualities.
Selection Procedure: IMU Scholarship Committee may vary the selection requirements as and when it deems necessary.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: There will be two types of scholarships available:
- Full Tuition Fee (100%) for full duration of programme
- Partial Tuition Fee (50%) for full duration of programme
All scholarships will only cover the tuition fees and no allowance for living expenses, books and study-related equipment.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of Program
How to Apply:
- Make an online application for the programme of your choice at www.imu.edu.my/slim-oaa.
- Upon successful application and meeting the scholarship’s eligibility requirements, student will be invited to apply for the scholarship via email.
- If you have received a conditional offer, kindly submit your final results to Admissions Department before the closing date to be eligible for the scholarship.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details on how to apply for 2017/2018 International Medical University (IMU) Scholarships for Undergraduate, Malaysia using the link directly below:
Award Provider: International Medical University (IMU)
Important Notes: Scholarship is not automatically disbursed and is subject to approval from the Scholarship Selection Committee based on the candidates’ actual SPM or O-Level results and achievement in ECA. An interview is not required.