This scholarship program will cover full tuition fees for 2 (two) academic years (4 semesters). Scholarships are available for all students applying to the Engineering Master program. Scholarships only available for new students. Current students are not eligible to apply. Applicants will be assessed based on academic excellence and also home University’s reputation.
Level of Education
Scholarships available only for Master degree.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for any Engineering programs.
Amount of Scholarships
Successful candidates will receive full tuition fees scholarship.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for 2 years / 4 semesters.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from 143 countries listed on their website.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the Master program.
- Scholarships only available for new students commencing study in academic year 2017 – 2018. Current students are not eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships Available
5 (five) scholarships are available for this program.
Scholarships available for all students from 143 countries. The complete list is available on their website.
Applicants will be assessed based on your academic records and your University’s reputation (such as its position in global ranking list).
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online to the Master program. There is a separate application process for the scholarship.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website for more detail info.
The closing date for this scholarship program is January 16, 2017.
Please take note of the deadline. Late or incomplete submissions will not be entertained!
Please contact Chalmers University of Technology for further info regarding the outcome of your application.
- Applicants are welcome from selected 143 countries. Please check their website for the complete list.
- Scholarships will cover full tuition fees for 2 academic years / 4 semesters.
- You must apply for the Master program and this scholarship separately. Please read their website for further info and guidance.
For further info please visit: www.chalmers.se.