Apply for 2017/2018 University of Bath Masters Scholarships for International Students – UK here.
The University of Bath offers a range of scholarships supported by the University and generous donors to outstanding international students for the year 2017.
Application Deadline: Thursday 1st June 2017 (12:00 noon GMT+1).
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Eligible Fields of Study: Engineering, Humanities, Social Sciences and Science-related fields
About the Award: These Scholarships apply to new international fee-paying full-time Taught Postgraduate Masters students taking up a place of study in 2017-2018 who are identified by the University as eligible for consideration for one of the International Taught Postgraduate Masters Scholarships. They specifically apply to a group of 7 scholarship schemes which are centrally managed by the International Relations Office with funding sourced from the University, Faculties (Faculty of Engineering and Design, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science) and Alumni and Corporate Donors as outlined below.
However international students can apply for four of these scholarships:
Scheme 1: University of Bath International Scholarships Scheme (UoBISS)
Faculty of Engineering and Design, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Science | International | Taught Postgraduate Masters (MA, MSc MRes)
There are 75 scholarships worth up to £3,000 each in the University of Bath International Scholarships Scheme (UoBISS). These are for international fee-paying full-time taught post-graduate masters applicants from any country. This scheme includes stand-alone Masters of Research (MRes) programmes.
Scheme 2: Faculty of Engineering and Design Elite MSc Scholarships
Faculty of Engineering and Design | International | Taught Postgraduate Masters (MSc)
There are 20 Faculty of Engineering and Design Elite MSc Scholarships each worth £2,000 for international fee-paying full-time taught masters applicants from any country for MSc programmes in Engineering.
Scheme 3: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Graduate School Scholarships
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences | International | Taught Postgraduate Masters (MA MSc MRes)
There are 20 Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences scholarships each worth £2,000 for international fee paying full-time taught masters applicants from any country for masters programmes in Humanities and Social Sciences. This scheme includes stand-alone Masters of Research (MRes) programmes.
Scheme 4: Faculty of Science: Graduate School Taught Scholarships
Faculty of Science | International | Taught Postgraduate Masters (MSc MRes)
There are 20 Faculty of Science scholarships each worth £3000 for full-time international fee-paying taught masters applicants from any country for masters programmes in the Faculty of Science. This scheme includes stand-alone Masters of Research (MRes) programmes.
Type: Masters taught
- All candidates must be eligible to pay the international fee. In the case that an awardee is re-classified as non-international fee payer s/he is no longer eligible for these awards and the University reserves the right to re-consider the award.
- Note that for all schemes Postgraduate PhD, Certificate, Diploma and CPD programmes are not eligible. PhD programmes with an MRes are also excluded (e.g. Integrated PhD, MRes/PhD). All part time and distance learning programmes are also excluded.
- All candidates need to have formally accepted an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a Taught Postgraduate Masters Programme 2017-2018 at the time of making an application for a scholarship. ‘Formally accepted’ means that the decision is logged on the University (SAMIS) application system.
- If a scholarship is awarded to a conditional offer holder, then any scholarship will also be conditional on the student achieving the conditions of entry.
- Candidates must submit the completed online scholarships application form by 12:00 noon (GMT+1) on Thursday 1 st June 2017. In the case of multiple applications from the same candidate, only the earliest application by date will be considered.
Selection Criteria: Scholarship awardees are chosen primarily for their academic and extra-curricular excellence and their potential contribution to the international community at Bath.
Duration of Scholarship: Fulltime
How to Apply:
- Ensure you have firmly accepted your (conditional or unconditional) offer of study for a full-time taught post-graduate masters programme.
- Read the guidelines carefully.
- You can apply for your scholarship through the Bath Application Tracker.
- Applications must be received by Thursday 1 June 2017 (12:00 noon GMT+1).
- Decisions will be made by Wednesday 5 July 2017 (18:00 GMT+1).
Visit Scholarship Webpage for details using the link directly below:
Award Provider: University of Bath