Fully funded scholarships are available to all students from any country and research areas within the Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences, University of Manchester – UK. 18 scholarships are available for students commencing study starting September 2016. Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and living allowances. All awardees will also be invited to events like seminars on leadership and networking activities. Applicants will be assessed based on their academic record, research, leadership, and social responsibility skills.
Level of Education
Scholarships only available for PhD degree.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for any subject within the Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences, University of Manchester – UK.
Amount of Scholarships
The scholarships program includes 3 different type of awards:
- Full Award: scholarship will cover full tuition fees and living allowance.
- Partial Award: scholarship will cover either tuition fees or living allowance.
- Recognition Award: this is for those students who do not need funding but would like to receive the status as awardees and get the additional training opportunities such as seminars and networking activities.
All awardees will benefit from events and activities, become ambassador for the university, interact with academic community, and have the opportunity to meet the University of Manchester President and Vice Chancellor.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of your study.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for PhD program.
- Applicants must have a minimum of first-class honours degree (or equivalent) and hold Masters at merit or distinction.
- Applicants are welcome from any country: UK, Europe or overseas students.
- Applicants must meet the English language entry requirements.
- Applicants must have received the formal offer from University of Manchester.
Number of Scholarships Available
18 scholarships are available within the Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences, University of Manchester – UK.
Scholarships available for all students from any country. There is no restriction on the nationality of the students.
Applicants will assessed based on academic track record, research, publications, leadership and social responsibility skill.
How to Apply
You must first apply for admission to the PhD program at the Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences, University of Manchester – UK. Once you have received the formal offer, you may then download the scholarship application form and send the completed form via email.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.
The closing date for this scholarship program is February 19, 2016.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews in March 2016.
- You must have received the offer of admission before applying for the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be based on academic track record, research, publications and leadership skills.
For further info please visit official website: www.mhs.manchester.ac.uk.