Full tuition fee scholarships are available for all international / overseas (non UK & EU) students enrolling postgraduate degree at University of the West of England – Bristol, UK.
There is no restriction on the nationality of the students, except that the students must come from outside EU countries and students must not have previously studied in the UK. However, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the postgraduate degree program and must meet the English language (IELTS) admission requirement. Students must also have been offered a conditional / unconditional place from the University of the West of England, Bristol, UK.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for postgraduate degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for all subjects, except:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Science (MSc) Robotics
- Professional development courses
Amount of Scholarships
This scholarship will pay full 100% tuition fees.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships available for 1 (one) academic year.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the students must meet all the conditions below:
- Applicants must come from countries outside of UK & EU. There is no other restriction on the nationality of the students.
- Scholarships only available for new future students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for postgraduate degree.
- Applicants must meet the English language entry requirement (IELTS).
- Applicants must hold a conditional / unconditional offer from the University of the West of England, Bristol UK.
- Applicants can not be sponsored students or in receipt of other scholarships / awards. Students can only have 1 scholarship at a time.
Number of Scholarships Available
- 1 (one) for January 2017
Scholarships available for all international (non UK & EU) students. There is no other restriction or nationality criteria.
Please take note on the above eligibility criteria carefully.
How to Apply
continue reading in the next page below…