Providian Medical, a leading company in the sales and service of new and refurbished ultrasound, MRI, and CT medical equipment, is continuing its bi-annual Providian Medical Scholarship.
To apply for the scholarship, you must submit an original essay of up to 1,500 words that describes how medical equipment technology has changed the face of a college course and curriculum. Entries can also include a look toward the future and how this area of study will continue to evolve and advance. The decision of the panel will be based on originality, research, and quality of the essay submitted. Any student planning for a medical or veterinary career is especially encouraged to enter, however, students on any career path are also welcome to apply.
Who is eligible to apply for the Providian Medical Scholarship?
- Must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States
- Must be either in your final year of high school or enrolled at the undergraduate level in good standing
- Must be age 16 or older
- Must be attending a U.S.-based institution
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent)
How much is the scholarship worth?
The scholarship us worth $500.
When is the application due?
Students may apply for the Providian Scholarship twice a year:
- Entries must be post marked by June 21st for the Summer Entry Deadline or Jan 15th for the Winter Entry
Deadline : January 15th, 2017
Good Luck to all applicants!