Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Post-UTME/ admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session. Applicants who could not attend the first screening exercise have yet another chance to attend.
What is the Cut-Off Mark For 2016 UTME ?
The Cut-off Mark for the admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session is 180 and above.
Here are the category of people;
- Made CRUTECH their Second Choice (Preferred Degree Awarding Institution).
- Are for Direct Entry (First and second choice)
- Made CRUTECH their first choice (more preferred Degree Awarding Institution) but missed the first screening exercise
- Did not Choose CRUTECH in the UMTE but are interested in schooling in the institution (Supplementary).
How to apply 2016/2017
To apply f0r the post UTME admission screening exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session;
2. Candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand five hundred naira (N2,500) only, except candidates who did not choose CRUTECH in JAMB as they would have to pay N5, 000.00 (N2, 500.00 for Supplementary Form and N2, 500.00 for Screening Fee) from any First Bank Branch in Nigeria.
3. Print confirmation slip after registration.
Screening Requirement For 2016/2017
Applicants for the Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017 must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents viz.
1. 2016 UTME Result Slip
2. CRUTECH Online Registration Confirmation Slip
3. Originals and photocopies of O’level Result(s) (obtained in not more than two (2) sittings) in a file.
4. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) as applicable.
Enquiry: 08037539136, 08077083959
Help Lines: 08151118002, 09096417140, 0806646223