Lance Surety Bond Associates is a surety bond agency that helps startups and businesses get bonded across the U.S. Lance Surety Bonds work with A-Rated and T-Listed surety bond companies and are able to write all types of surety bonds nationwide.
Who is eligible to apply for the Lance Surety’s $1,500 College Scholarship?
All undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at an accredited university, college or trade school in the U.S.
To apply for the Lance Surety’s $1,500 College Scholarship, you have to submit an essay of minimum 500 words on one of the following topics:
- Topic: What would be your motivation to start a small business, if you could launch it right now?
- Topic: How does the U.S. economy benefit from surety bonds?
- Write an essay on a topic of your choice about one of the following businesses (Please, make sure the topic you select covers a major aspect of the industry such as starting a business, the current state of the field, the perks of the job,etc.):
- Auto Dealership
- Freight Brokerage
- Mortgage Brokerage
The winner will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Relevancy – your essay should be relevant to one of the topics we’ve suggested
- Uniqueness – all essays should be your original work and should not be copied from anywhere else
- Professionalism – your text should be informative and well-written
- Creativity – your essay should be creative and interesting for the reader
How much is the Lance Surety’s $1,500 College Scholarship worth?
You got it! $1500 dollars! The winner will be selected on January 15, 2017 and will be contacted personally on the same day. The winner will be publicly announced on the blog before January 30, 2017.
When is the Lance Surety’s $1,500 College Scholarship application deadline?
All essays should be submitted before December 15, 2016.