Nyenrode Business Universiteit, chosen as the Best University in the Netherlands in 2015, is the only private university in the country and it was founded in 1946 by leaders of companies such as Shell, Unilever, Akzo, Philips, amongst others. Nyenrode offers the opportunity to Russian talents to be rewarded for life with the program Orange Tulip Scholarship.
- 16 month full-time program designed for young talents (max 2 years of work experience)
- Best Master of the Netherlands in the category of Business Studies for 6 consecutive years
- Three tracks: international management, financial management, marketing management
- Two scholarships available for Russian talents: 100% tuition fee & 50% tuition fee
- 1 year full-time MBA program focused on your personal and professional development (for professionals with at least 3 years of work experience)
- Grow your resume by working in real life consultancy projects during your MBA
- Understand and respond to the demands of executives by providing them with high quality practical solutions and recommendations
- Three scholarships available for Russian talents: 100% tuition fee, 50% tuition fee and €10,000 discount on tuition fee
Register for a personal consultation today and discover why TOP talents chose Nyenrode Business Universteit.
For more information and questions, please contact Ms. Dianne Bos (MSc in Management), Talent Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org Ms. Ghislaine Crombag (International MBA), Talent Recruiter, via G.Crombag@nyenrode.nl