The World Scholarships (TWS) is pleased to announce to the general public that the 2016 undergraduate application for the Total Undergraduate Scholarship is currently on. The details are shown below:
1. This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
2. Ensure that you have entered all details correctly. You understand that making a false statement on this application will disqualify you from this scholarship scheme. Your scholarship if you are successful, will be withdrawn, if at any time it is discovered that you have given false statements on this application. And such false statements may constitute fraudulent activity.
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
- Recent passport photo
- Certificate or proof of origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education SSCE
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- First Year result showing CGPA.