Travel Consultant Job is available at WakaNow, a leading online traveling/booking company.
Wakanow.com is Africa’s leading online travel company that provides customers with everything they need to research, plan and purchase a trip locally and globally.
Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners.
The Travel Consultant is responsible for selling travel packages and creating destination packages for customers.
• Booking and selling competitive travel packages to suit the holiday needs of the client
• Manage customers travel request through phone or e-mail
• Offer sales advice on topmost travel destinations to suit customers enquiries
• Build and maintain effective customer relationship
• Other duties as outlined by Line Manager
Skills and Requirements
• Prior experience in the travel industry is mandatory
• People management
• Personal international travel experience
• Previous sales experience
• Good communication skills and the ability to build rapport with the customer
• Strong communication – verbal, presentational and written
• Knowledge about hotels, travel destinations etc.
• A good first degree or its equivalent in any discipline
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to email@example.com with Warri Travel Consultant or Asaba Travel Consultant as subject of the email.