The University of Lagos, UNILAG has released its Inter/intra faculty transfer form for the 2016/2017 academic session. Interested students should apply for the transfer. For the transfer to be verified and approved the following must be done duly.
Eligibility For UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer
1. Students must present their results showing their current CGPA
2. Students must have obtained a CGPA of not less than 1.00
3. Must possess the pre-requisite ORDINARY/ADVANCED level subjects for admission into the intended programme
4. Students must have successfully completed minimum of 200 level by the end of 2015/2016 academic session.
How To apply For the Transfer
To apply for the faculty transfer for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Students should visit the university website at unilag.edu.ng
2. Click the ‘UNILAG Payment Portal’,then select the appropriate category.
3. Generate the slip containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number and then proceed to any commercial bank to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000:00). Then re-visit the University website to print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form.
4. Attach your O’Level/A’Level results and their statement of result, and submit the completed forms (duly signed by the current H.O.D. and Dean, as well as the proposed H.O.D. and Dean) to the Academic Affairs on or before the stipulated date of Monday, December 19, 2016.
Permissible Area of Transfer
|1||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, FACULTY OF PHARMACY||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Tech, Health/Education and Human Kinetics) and Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology)|
|2||FACULTY OF LAW||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|3||FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science), Faculty of Science and Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
|4||FACULTY OF SCIENCE||Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology), Faculty of Business Administration (Actuarial Science) Faculty of Education (Science & Technology), Faculty of Science|
|5||FACULTY OF ARTS||Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science)|
|6||FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|7||FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|